A 30 year-old single mom's chronicle of pregnancy and (soon) life with a baby boy.

Tuesday, April 18, 2006

I was surpised to learn that the Watts family Easter celebration was also a shower for me and a birthday party for my Nana Phyllis (on the right in the photo). Actually, I did have a heads up on the birthday party part, but not the shower.

As you can see, my cousin Naomi's son Rowan was eager to identify all the goodies packed into the diaper cake my Aunt Debby (on the left) made for me. Indy also recieved a bathtub, loads of adorable little outfits, books, finger puppets and many of the odds and ends he'll need in the first year.

Thanks to everyone for the presents and the party. It was wonderful to have my cousins come in from Virginia, Lewisburg, Pittsburgh, and Connecticut!

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Diaper cake sounds like fun! Happy baby shower!

10:08 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home