A 30 year-old single mom's chronicle of pregnancy and (soon) life with a baby boy.

Friday, March 24, 2006

My favorite ultrasound pic

I had my ultrasound on Thursday. My mom and Jonathan both came with me and we got our first real glimpse of the baby now that he looks like a baby. (He was ony 5 weeks at the first ultrasound, and looked more like a tadpole with a giant heart.)

We'd decided on names for a girl or boy beforehand, so as soon as they told us he was a boy we knew he'd be Indy Cole Watts (Cole for Jonathan, Watts for me). We could see his perfect little hands and feet, and long legs. The ultrasound tech kept prodding him for better positioning (causing many unsure glances back and forth between his first-time parents). Indy was merely irritated by the josteling, though, and mostly complied.

2 Comments:

Blogger Rebecca said...

awww!

6:41 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a great site.
Thanks for sharing your adventure with those who love you.
You look wonderful and very happy. What a great way for Indy to enter the world.
Delighted in and loved.
Love Barbara

7:22 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home