A 30 year-old single mom's chronicle of pregnancy and (soon) life with a baby boy.

Sunday, March 26, 2006

For those of you who have been wondering how big I am now, a photo...
taken last week, so I may be a teensy bit rounder now. I'm 21 weeks along and have gained 12 lbs, which is good for my height/pre-baby weight. I've been sleeping more than average again and feeling a little sick, but nothing like the first trimester. I can feel Indy move every day now, but nothing so strong as a kick.

I bought Indy a crib yesterday that's an amazing match to my bedroom furniture:

http://www.munirefurniture.com/newport_01.htm

It's the rubbed-black color and matches the desk, armoire and dressers already in the room. It won't arrive until he's almost here, but I'd rather have the space in the meantime.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home